Masturbation is one of the best ways to attain sexual pleasure. There are various benefits of masturbation that help you to make your life happier. But the thing is you may hear some nasty rumors about it as they said it affects your physical health.
As there are lots of people out there who said masturbation can cause infertility or shrinking of genitals. All of these are myths because masturbation is actually a better way to have sex as it is the safest way to prevent you from getting pregnant or other kinds of virus diseases.
Masturbation is the best stress buster that helps you to feel good physically as well as mentally. Whenever you masturbate your body release endorphins that help you to remove your stress. So here in today’s male health blog, we are gonna introduce you to the benefits and side effects of masturbation.
What Are The Advantages Of Masturbation?
Masturbation is a fun, natural, safest, and healthy act that helps you to have orgasms without any partner. So below we mention the various benefits of Masturbation that can enhance your knowledge and clear all the myths about masturbation.
- Release Sexual Tension: As we said above masturbation is the safest and best way to satisfy yourself by having an orgasm. Through this, you can find your desires even without a partner. Also, it prevents you from various viruses as there you don’t have to come in direct contact with anyone.
- Stress Buster: Masturbation is one of the best stress busters without causing any problems. As it helps you to release your stress, depression & anxiety and provides you with a mental piece. Masturbation can also help you to boost your mode.
- Improve Sleep: Another major benefit of masturbation is it helps you to fall asleep easily and gives you a deep and good quality of sleep. The reason is when you masturbate it generates various hormones in your body. One of them is oxytocin which is reliable for mental peace and relaxation or happiness.
- Prevent From Prostate Cancer: Prostate cancer is cancer that begins in the glands of your prostate. That is a very common cancer around the world that’s why masturbation helps you to reduce the risk of having prostate cancer.
- Understands Your Body: Another advantage of masturbation is it helps you to know your body. When you get in touch with your body then you got to know what makes your body happier or what turns you on. Masturbation helps you to explore your body to know what works for you.
- Help In Menstrual Cramps: When a female suffers from her period she might face various cramps. At that time masturbation helps to reduce the pain by having an orgasm. After masturbation, our body releases dopamine, oxytocin & serotonin that reduce the pain and keep you happy.
- Last Longer During Sex: Improving bedtime is one of the best benefits of masturbation. As many guys don’t last long in bed just because they didn’t train themself before. Through masturbation, you can practice yourself to know how long it takes you to orgasm.
- Improves Life Span: Masturbation makes you fit physically as well as mentally. That’s why a good lifespan is also the benefit of masturbation as you can achieve mental peace and keep good heart health through masturbation.
- Safer Sex Practice: While masturbation you don’t have to come in direct contact with anyone. That’s why it is the best & safest way to have an orgasm it also prevents you from virus diseases such as HIV AIDS etc.
- Increase Your Libido: Masturbation makes you have more and more sex because it improves your desire for having sex. It’s like you are training yourself to turn on easily whenever you want.
Disadvantages Of Masturbation
After all the benefits of masturbation let’s move toward the disadvantages or drawbacks of masturbation. As we all know every thing has a good and bad side, so let’s come to the side effects or disadvantages of masturbation.
- Masturbation Guilt: There are various people that feel guilt during or after masturbation. Because of society as people don’t talk about it openly and name self-pleasure as dirty or shameful. So this can be the side effect of masturbation that you should ignore.
- Masturbation Addiction: This is the most common issue in our society as more and more people are addicted to masturbation. Masturbation provides you relaxation and mental peace that’s why it becomes an addiction so easily. So to prevent the addiction you can keep yourself busy at work or something you can spend time with your friends or you can invest your time in workouts etc. This way you can keep yourself safe from masturbation addiction.
- Uncontrollable Behaviour: Sometimes you can feel uncontrollable just because of your urge to pleasure yourself.
- Vagina Problem: In females, it can irritate you or damage your vagina cause of too much rubbing.
How Much Masturbation Is Too Much?
This is the most common query of every user “what’s a healthy level of masturbation”. Well, lots of people masturbate once a day or 2 to 3 times a week or some of them masturbate once a month.
It’s normal you can masturbate whenever you want but keep in mind that it can be a problem for you when it comes to your professional & social life. As there are too many benefits of masturbation out there but still it is better to avoid the addiction to masturbation.
Sometimes you may feel guilty about it because the society’s myths and talks in that case you can go for a counselor or therapist. This can be really helpful for you to masturbate without any guilt.
Myths About Masturbation
There are lots of myths that you may hear from your friends or other people. Below we mention some of the most-heard myths that you have to ignore to avoid guilt during masturbation and pleasure yourself without any problem.
- Change penis shape or size
- Decrease sperm count
- Acne or pimples
- Vision loss
- Erectile dysfunction
- Mental illness or weakness
Some Lesser Known Facts About Masturbation
The benefits of masturbation are countless but there are few things that you might not know about masturbation such as:
- It helps in healthy sexual development.
- It helps to improve sleep and reduce stress.
1. How Does Masturbation Affect Your Health?
Masturbation can be a huge reason for your health as it provides you with pleasure. That can help you to reduce stress and keep yourself healthy mentally as well as physically. Also, on the other hand, if you do it too much then it might cause you a weakness. You may feel a little bit dizzy or exhausted.
2. Is Masturbation Healthy?
Yes, there are various benefits of masturbation and it is very healthy to maintain our lifestyle to keep ourselves sexually satisfied & mentally or physically healthy. Masturbation can help you to keep yourself happier & stress-free.
3. How Often Should A Man Release Sperm?
You can release your sperm whenever you want as there is no specific time limit or period to ejaculate. It means you can ejaculate anytime and reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
4. What Age Do You Stop Making Sperm?
After the age of 35 years production of sperm begins decreasing. You cannot get a good quality & volume of sperm after that 35 years of age. That’s why older men have fewer chances of a successful pregnancy.